07 iunie 2009




Linkuri muzica

[x] Citizen Cope - Sideways
[x] Grasu xxl ft. Maximilian - La volan
[x] The Smiths "How Soon Is Now?"
[x] Amos Lee - Sympathize
[x] Beethoven's Tempest Sonata mvt. 3 -- Wilhelm Kempff
[x] Karajan - Beethoven Symphony No. 5 - Part 1





[x] The lonely island (ft. Justin timberlake)
[x] Santigold - Unstoppable
[x] Eminem - The Relapse Instrumental
[x] Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism


washed-up, on shore, the old yellow notebook
out again
I write from the bed
as I did last
year.
will see the doctor,
Monday.
"yes, doctor, weak legs, vertigo, head-
aches and my back
hurts."
"are you drinking?" he will ask.
"are you getting your
exercise, your
vitamins?"
I think that I am just ill
with life, the same stale yet
fluctuating
factors.

Charles Bukowski

Niciun comentariu: