07 iulie 2011

Asia film list

Cele mai cautate filme asiatice .Merita sa le vizionati

Castaway on the Moon (2009)





[x] Daremo Shiranai (Nobody Knows)
[x] The Classic
[x] 3-Iron (Bin-jip)
[x] Oldboy
[x] My Sassy Girl
[x] Sunjeong Manhwa (Hello Schoolgirl)
[x] A Bittersweet Life
[x] Windstruck
[x] Tidal Wave (Haeundae)
[x] Sympathy For Mr Vengeance' (Park Chan-wook)
[x] Speedy Scandal
[x] The Host
[x] Three... Extremes
[x] My Girl and
[x] A tale of two sisters
[x] The Man From Nowhere
[x] To Sir,with love
[x] 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
[x] Kokuhaku (Confession)
[x] The Chaser
[x] Secret (2007)
[x] One Missed Call (Japanese)
[x] A moment to remember
[x] The red shoes
[x] The Worst Man of my Life
[x] I saw the devil
[x] Love me not


Memories of Murder [Salinui.chueok]

Niciun comentariu: