17 iulie 2008

old stuff


That Ole Devil Called Love - The Seymour Light Orchestra

01. Can´t Smile Without you
02. Crying
03. First Time Ever I Saw I´m Sorry
04. Hard To Say I`m Sorry
05. I Love A Rany Night
06. Endless Love
07. Lyin Eyes
08. Mandy
09. Move Closer
10. Nights In White Satin
11. One Day I`ll Fly Away
12. One More Night
13. Pie Jesu
14. She´s Out Of My Life
15. Tara´s Theme
16. That Old Devil Called Love
17. Keep On Loving You
18. With You I`m Born Again
19. You Might Need Somebody
20. I Made It Through The Rain

Download needed : [part1] [part2] [part3]
Date of Production 1987

Am gasit acest cd intr-un magazin cu old stuff,vintage,merita ascultat.

Another link :

[x] Maskinen - Segertaget [my favorite video for this day]
[x] Love and war
[x] Muscles - The lake
[x] School of Life [truly amazing]

[x] Noodles
[x]
Middleman - good to be back
[x] Dizzee rascal ft.chrome - that's not my name
[x] Santana - im feeling you ft michelle branch
[x] The sonic hearts - to be someone

Un comentariu:

Sofia spunea...

Thanks Nice Posy Goood Blog..